Basic Submission Rules-
- Language - English
Paper length - Abstract: less than 250 words in 1 pages. Full paper: within 12 pages, including references, tables/ charts and keywords.
Key words - 5-7 words
Font - 12-point Times New Roman
Paragraph - Single-spaced
Margin - Normal (Top :2.54 cm , Bottom: 2.54 cm; Left : 3.18cm , Right: 3.18cm)
Page numbers - Bottom-centered
Layout - One-column Portrait
Format - MS Word-compatible file
Full research papers, work-in-progress reports and abstracts are welcome. The submission must meet the required format and cover the following:
1. Backgrounds/ Research goals / Objectives
3. Expected results/ conclusions/ contributions
The abstract should be a summary of your presentation. The length should be within 250 words in 1pages
File Guide of Abstract-
The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 12 pages, including references, tables / charts and keywords
1. Authors are required to certify that their papers represent original works and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly prohibited.
2. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors' own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
3. Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
4. Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
Oral presentation (12 minutes)
>> Guide for Abstract. Click here to download.
>> Guide for Paper. Click here to download.